Thanks for bringing your enthusiasm to the list!
Turtle-Bear

On Oct 4, 2004, at 2:01 PM, crap mail wrote:

sorry didn't mean to offend, i put all my list servers on that email(personal joke) because of harvester programs/bots that will collect your email addresses for spam purposes. i didn't think i would have much info i could offer so i never planned on posting. my name is rama chavy and i will change my account email to my name/email. i'm a print graphic designer, who has some mac troubleshooting/repairing experience. and between the 20th anniversary in the bdroom, and the se/30 (128mb ram/500mb hd, xceed micron card+harness allowing greyscale internally: ), and the wireless 3500c 'kanga' running 10.2. plus the many macs (and a couple of apple IIe's w/300baud modems) worked on/with, and the pismo which i use to hell and back 24-7. apples rocks! also i would like to thank all who contribute here, its been a real problem saver and learning/enriching experience. and i hope to be able to contribute more often in the future.

sincerely,
rama.