Powersupply loose in back? Are you running of battery?

Power source, whichever is lose.

My 2 cents

On Oct 8, 2004, at 8:17 AM, Joe Crow wrote:

On Oct 8, 2004, at 12:53 AM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

on 07/10/04 23:36, Joe Crow at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi folks.

I'm on a Pismo 500, running OS X (10.3.4). The only non-stock stuff
I've got on it is another RAM stick (256), a Toshiba 60 Gig HD, and a
LG CD-RW/DVD drive in the expansion bay.
Something hinky is going on. Starting about a half hour ago, if I move
my laptop while it's running, it powers off, instantly. Black screen,
totally dead. It'll boot back up (sometimes I have to hit the power
button a few times) but everytime it does, the clock's been reset to
mid 1969. I figure something's come loose inside, but what? And what do
I do about it?

Maybe the processor daughtercard or the battery contact inside.

-Laurent.
--

Just popped it open and reseated them both, but it's still happening. Snarf. This rots. Any other ideas?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Joe Crow                                         http://www.joecrow.net

-Everything I need to know about life I learned by killing smart people and eating their brains.-

Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |