I have noticed that for the past few weeks the fan on my 12 inch Powerbook has been pretty much going non stop. Today it came to a head when my Powerbook went to sleep unexpectedly. I checked the console and discovered the Powerbook had overheated. I have the 1.33 ghz processor modal with 768 mb of ram and airport express. I should also not that my computer sits on a wooden desk 95% of the time connected to a 20 inch flat screen. Temperature Monitor is reporting 113 degrees fahrenheit for the the chip, 89.6 degrees fahrenheit for the battery, 137.8 degrees fahrenheit for the video card, and 113.5 degrees fahrenheit for the harddrive. These are temps are about normal but can shoot up much higher during intensive use (up to 8+ degrees on processor) Is this a common problem? Is there any trick like reseting the pram to fix this (already tried pram)? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Brad