All Powerbook titaniums, except the 17", since the 667 DVI have had 1280
x 1024. That's a 28% difference compared to 1024 x 768. I don't think the
previous titaniums are interesting compared to current machines, but they
had 1152 x 768. As far as I'm concerned, 1024 x 768 is a 5 year old and
obsolete standard.

As I sidenote, I wonder how much introduction of resolution-independent UI (already available in very crude form in Tiger WWDC version) is likely to change things... In theory, and if done really well, it could breathe some new life into lower resolutions -- if one's ready to sacrifice some font legibility, ease of mouse pointing, etc.

Marcin Wichary
e:\> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
w:\> www.aci.com.pl/mwichary >> Attached
w:\> www.aci.com.pl/mwichary/GUIdebook >> Graphical User Interface gallery