On Oct 21, 2004, at 10:30 PM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

on 21/10/04 17:38, Steve Fuller at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Thanks for the link. I've done this on my TiBook and that model looks
much simpler than the new ones. Maybe I'll leave well alone.

Not a problem Roger.. Happy to help someone out.

I'd like to put a larger drive in my 17", but I bought 2 years of
Applecare on it this last March. I'm not sure they'd appreciate me
replacing my own hd ;)

It always depends on what parts Apple considers user serviceable. Have you
checked the 17" page on the Apple support web site?

Only thing that is user servicable is the battery and memory. BUT!!! They now have a replacement foot kit listed :)

Steve