For Sale - in Seattle area - Will Split shipping cost.
Apple Mac PowerBook G3 Pismo Firewire Laptop
PRICE REDUCED! NOW ONLY $444 offers/trades
Excellent Condition

Picture:
http://hccarter.home.comcast.net/pismo.jpg

Specs:
Apple Part No: M7630LL/A
400 Mhz G3 CPU
1MB Backside L2 Cache
256 MB RAM
6GB Hard Drive
Excellent 14.1" active matrix XGA display
8MB ATI Rage M3p AGP Video
6X DVD-ROM Drive
VGA and S-Video Out
Excellent Newish Battery
Yo-yo AC Adapter
Hot Swappable expansion Bay
Expansion Bay weight-saving device
10/100 E-Net & 56K V90 Modem
Two IEEE 1394 FireWire Ports
Two USB - Sound In/Out
PC Card Slot
Airport Ready (Optional - Card not included)
Original Packaging and Documentation (#s match)
Currently running OS 9.2
Will run OS X (I can install it if you want)

Stock original condition - Light use - great shape.
Everything works fine.

Price Reduced - NOW ONLY - $444
Trades or partial trades considered - Thanks!
= = =