on 31/10/04 21:24, KSmith3 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I'd like to touch up my TiBook's paint on the edges of the bottom case. Has
> anyone found a paint that matches the color? If so, from where? Is there a
> way to "easily" remove the case to spray paint it?

I remember seeing a couple of companies on the net selling compatible paint
specifically for the Titanium PowerBook. Sorry, I don't remember the URL but
I would imagine that if you search a little bit, you'll be able to find
them...

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

fish n.: [Adelaide University, Australia] 1. Another metasyntactic variable.
See foo. Derived originally from the Monty Python skit in the middle of "The
Meaning of Life" entitled "Find the Fish". 2. A pun for `microfiche'. A
microfiche file cabinet may be referred to as a `fish tank'.