For our American listmembers (aka the majority),

As we head into a  very controversial election here in the United States I
must state the following:

No political commentary will be tolerated on any of the LEM lists.  Posting
political commentary will result in an immediate banning. No matter what
side you stand on, do not post it here.  This will help insure a happy list
through the election.

This is a "zero tolerance" campaign.

Thank you.

Kyle H. Hansen
G-List Nanny, G-Books Nanny, iMac List Nanny, Swap List Nanny