> On Wednesday, Nov 3, 2004, at 00:21 Asia/Singapore, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:
>
>> The battery does charge, so I am assuming it is the Power card under
>> the
>> trackpad?
>>
> I had the same problem on my Pismo, after not having used it for about
> 6 months.
> I connected mine all up, left it battery charging to the AC socket
> overnight. Then it was able to power on.
>
> Try charging the Pismo batteries overnight. Let us know how it goes...
>
> --
> Best,
> Mark.

Had this problem with a 1400 PB. What worked for me was removing the battery
and disconnecting the power cord. Then pushing the start/power button and
holding it for a second or two. I then added the AC power cord and it
started right up. I then added the battery.

John

--
Be nice to your kids, for it is they who will choose your nursing home.

For adult education, nothing beats children.

If you have trouble getting your children's attention, just sit down and
look comfortable.