I used to have a Pismo and a Wallstreet, then moved to a Ice Book. You get the
same real estate with all three meaning same res 1024x768. But I find the iBook
screen sharper and brighter. It just looks like a cleaner image. Depending on
the iBook you are also moving into a computer that uses Quartz Extreme, which
also just gives the screen a little more detail, things move a little better,
etc.

I got the 12inch iBook just for the fact that it's smaller then the 14inch. The
screens hold the same amount of pixels so they show the same thing the 12inch
just fits it in a smaller space.

geno.

e version 4.5
http://www.barbaloot.com
food. water. shelter.
http://www.barbaloot.com/fws/
AIM: BARBALUT

"You think you know all there is to know about her immediately upon meeting her,
but everything you think you know is wrong. Passion flows through her like a
river of blood."
-neil gaiman