At 07:38 PM +0000 11/12/2004, Tom Burke wrote:
I don't have anything to offer on the particular question, but I'd thought I'd just throw in an observation. In the last month or so, I seem to have seen quite a few threads (here and on other discussion boards/lists) about dead Lombards, dying Pismos, and totally fried WallStreets. Could it be that these machines are reaching the end of their working lives? The Lombards are going to be about 5 years old, while even the youngest Pismo is approaching 4.

Is their day finished?

Our Lombard was givin a gravitational assist with a rocky landing...

- Dan.