I have no association other than that I receive their product specials newsletter.

Computergeeks.com <http://www.compgeeks.com> has somehow gotten their hands on a stack on lombards with and without battery. If you were in the market for one of these - here is (another) opportunity to purchase from a retailer versus eBay.

$519 400mhz Lombard w/dvd AND battery - check specs here: <http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=M5343-1B>

$419 400mhz Lombard w/dvd NO battery <http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=m5343-2b>

I've got my Pismo, so I'm not buying but I've had very clear, expedited purchases from this retailer for my PC and Mac needs. The only caveat is that they won't ship USPS so packages to Alaska end up being $35 even if it is a ram chip.

stein