On Nov 18, 2004, at 7:31 AM, michael Vogt wrote:

It wont bother iTunes on the Laptop just the iPod
Michael & Sharon  Vogt <><
On Nov 18, 2004, at 5:26 AM, dan_A wrote:

Okay, thanks to everybody's help I was able to wipe out the iPod files with iTunes while I uploaded some of the replacement stuff. The app warned me that it would erase all of the current files on the iPod and happily, it did. Everything works and seems to be fine except for one thing. The capacity on the iPod is still showing that it has 3. something gigs out of the 9. something gig capacity, filled... which was the space the old files were taking. The old files are not to be found on it and iTunes said they were erased. So why is it reading as 1/3 full? I just uploaded about a dozen 4-5 minute songs.

dan_A