Hey guys,

I have a 17" Powerbook which isn't working.  I only converted over to macs last
year, so am short on experience diagnosing the problems.  When I try to power
up it sounds like the drive starts to spin up and doesn't. The sound is coming
from the top left corner -- by the power cord, so I'm not sure if its the drive
of the power unit/fan.  It immediatly stops and nada after that.

I was gonna open back up -- I installed and uninstalled a touch keyboard a
while back, but didn't pay enough attention to the layout at the time... Its
been a while since the uninstall, so I'm thinking its unrelated but, I'm
thinking I probably voided any warranty on it.

Any ideas from this list?  I will start searching when I get to work -- no
spare computer with me to look online today... (just my blackberry ;-)

Thanks for anything...

-mtr

Sent from my GoodLink Wireless Handheld (www.good.com)
addressed. If you have received this email message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by telephone or email and destroy the original message
without making a copy. Thank you.