Bronze is lombard. My husband has a lombard 333 and I put 10.3.6 on it. It's running exceptionally
fine. Mary

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I am looking at buying a Lombard to replace my Wallstreet so I can run OSX
without problems.  I don't have very much info on this laptop and am trying
to find the specs on it.  He said it was an m5343, so I believe it's a
Lombard.  It's a 400mhz.  I have been trying to find the complete specs on
Apple, but don't know which one it is, they show a bronze and a firewire for
this speed, how do I tell which one this is?

Will OSX run without problems on this machine?  I've had nothing but
problems running it...or attempting to run it on my Wallstreet.

Thanks and Happy Turkey Day.

Rad...

-- The best way to get a grip on life is to just let go.