After reading my email to the list, I could see where there could be
confusion. Yes, what I was wondering is if I purchased an Airport Express
BS, could it act as an extender for my Airport Grey BS? On Apple¹s Website
it states it can only do this with an Express or Extreme BS. However, I
thought I heard other people doing what I want to do without problems and
wanted to get your guys¹ opinion.

My reason for wanting to do this is because I want to play online games with
a Sony Playstation 2. Of course I would need to connect my PS 2 via ethernet
to something. So my second question was could I plug a PS2 to the Airport
Express BS and get online that way?

Any information would be most appreciated.

Michael

I think what Michael means is, "could it [the AirPort Express base  station]
talk to the grey AirPort base station?". The answer depends on  what is
meant by "talk". Michael, do you intend to use this as a  repeater station
to extend the range of your network, as a wireless  bridge to enable your
PS2 to connect to the wireless network, or  something entirely different?

Cheers,
Ben