My Reply follows quote. On 02/12/2004 13:55 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>Lastly, I bought a cable at
>Microcenter this weekend out of the bargain bin.  It is for Powerbooks
>and has a HDI 30 fitting on one end and a SCSI DB M25 fitting on the
>other end.  My intent was to be able to hook my Wallstreet up to a
>external CDRW or HD.  Unfortunately this cable has the wrong end on it.
>  It has the end that plugs into the back of my Umax J-700, S-900, G3
>MT, or PowerTower Pro.  Is there a "gender/bender" fitting to convert
>this so I can plug my SCSI CDRW into this cable?  Thanks, as always, in
>advance.
>

>Scott Birdwell
You said what kind of connector it had on the "Wallstreet end" but
I don't understand your description of the other end. It sounds like
it is a D25 type. What kind do you need on the other end? In other
words, do you need a HD50, C50, or some other flavor?

I have adapters for some (taking the D25 to HD50 for example) and
cables with the HDI30 on one end and the C50 on the other.

Ken