That reminds me of a joke, Rad.

Little old lady went to the doctor and said she had a problem. Doc says "What's your problem?"
LOL says "Well it's not a big problem but I would still like to fix it. The problem is I can't stop passing wind"
"But as I said, it's not a big problem, because you can't hear it, and you can't smell it"

Doc thinks for a bit and then gives her some tablets. "Take one of these twice a day for two weeks then come back"

Lady comes back two weeks later "Doctor, I took the tablets, and they made the problem worse. They still don't smell, but they sound really loud now"

Doc says "Good, that's your ears fixed, now I'll give you some tablets for your nose"

Actually you could be right Rad - peoples body chemistries vary a lot. Some people are naturally immune to tooth decay for instance.

P.S. Hard drive still has vibration.