On Dec 9, 2004, at 7:24 AM, Kristina Rost wrote:

I have an agfa studiostar scanner on my table which works fine for my
graphics work...my, I can't imagine being in "public" and needing to scan!
forpetessake

In a library, for example, for copying articles and such for reference work, particularly from books or journals that don't get checked out. Saves you the sometimes extortionate xeroxing costs, or for when you need color copies of the stuff.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona