>>On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 10:47:02 -0800 (PST), PETE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Is there an adapter for a mac printer port
>>> (Wallstreet) that'll make it accept a usb cable?
>>
>>Belkin, Keyspan, and I am sure other companies, make Serial/USB adapters.
>-------
>These all allow serial devices to be connected to USB
>ports. I doubt that you will find one to allow USB devices
>to be connected to "legacy" serial ports.
>

>Ken

Would PowerPrint for Serial Ports help? Supports only the Classic OS.

Serial to Parallel printer adaptor.

http://www.strydent.com/strydent-software-products/powerprint-products.html

Or you could combine a CardBuss USB card with PowerPrint USB and have
printer drivers for most any printer. Still, only works with the Classic OS.

Ken Vann