Unfortunately we folks in Florida can't take part in AppleCare. It seems as though there were some unscrupulous folks floating around after Hurricane Andrew back in 1992 and they ruined it for all of us. As a result, there was a law passed in Tallahassee prohibiting certain extended warantee's among which AppleCare was included. While it has made us safer in Florida to some extent, I sure wish I could buy AppleCare. Not that I've ever needed it, my Macs have been rock solid hardware wise and software wise since I switched back in 2001. I know this doesn't really 'matter' but I thought I'd let you all know.

Tim

Exterminate all rational thought.