[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
you should have no issue at all Brian. The only thing I've ever noticed is some limitations on AppleTalk and the occational strangeness with WEP security.

Victor
In a message dated 12/23/04 3:24:23 AM, G-Books@mail.maclaunch.com writes:

Brian Rule <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Mixed wireless network

Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:43:11 -0600

I currently have a limited wireless network- my Slot loading iMac is

networked to an Airport Extreme Base Station via an ethernet cable and

my iBook connects via airport extreme. In the coming days I'd like to

add my desktop PC to the list by giving it a wireless card.

What I'm wondering is, will the firewall on the base station still work

with the PC added? Will there be any incompatabilities adding this PC

to the system? In the end, there might be a second PC added to the

network, but I'm not sure yet.  Any feedback or prior experience would

be of great help.

Thanks,

Brian