I'm really sorry if anybody gets "offended" by this but Office v.X was
pretty good and Office 2004 is VERY GOOD.  Entourage is a totally integrated
application:  mail, calendar, contacts and tons of options on how to use
everything to the max.  I might add that there is a conduit included to sync
Entourage with your PDA.
While I still like Apple's Mail App and iCal and Address Book (all work
really well).  Entourage has them all in one.
Addressing the issue of MS no longer supporting Internet Explorer....so
what!  Safari rocks!  MS knows that and methinks it's the reason that they
aren't moving on with IE.
As for Office, nothing compares to it.  Certainly not AppleWorks!  And I
know somebody is going to chime in about 'Open Office' or whatever it's
called.....it's slow and clumsy.
Usually the people who start bashing a high end app suite are the ones who
don't have the $$$ to buy it....or can't steal it!
Are we going to start bashing Photoshop next?

This email response is written using Entourage 2004 on a G4 iBook.

Tim

--
Exterminate all rational thought.