On Tuesday, December 28, 2004, at 10:23  PM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

on 28/12/04 13:59, Alan Miller at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Then just before the holidays it locked up as I have never seen. I couldn't force quit anything and the three finger salute did nothing..... so reluctantly, I pulled the plug, now it's dead!

It will not power up or make any noise

Very hard to tell what's wrong. So, you tried all reset, Command + Control + Power and nothing? It could be quite a few things: the processor has burned up, the logicboard or the PMU...

I have tried all the resets, the little button on the back, removed all power, even the PRAM battery for a few hours and still nothing. C+C+P did nothing when it was locked up. I have removed my drive and installed another and it still will not power up.

One thing I did notice was when I left a battery in it overnight I found the battery drained the next day, it recharged fine in the Pismo.......
--
Alan Miller
Underwater Photographer <°))))<....°.°.°.°.

-- Alan Miller Underwater Photographer <°))))<....°.°.°.°. http://home.earthlink.net/~uwphoto/ Lombard400, 512MB RAM, OS X.2.8 eBay ID uwphotoer Live each day like it is your last because someday you'll be right.