On Sat, 1 Jan 2005, Andrew F. wrote:

> Bigger hard drive is always easy, and 1.33 vs 1.22GHz should be
> unnooticeable.

I dimly recall that there's an issue concerning the ratio of the cpu and
bus speeds? IE, wasted cycles waiting for alignment/synchronization.

If true, the effect of a slightly increased cpu *with a related* increase
in bus speed may make a more dramatic change than the numbers above
suggest.

--
Non Illegitimi Carborundum