On Jan 5, 2005, at 8:31 AM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

> on 05/01/05 07:43, Peter Apockotos at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

>> On Jan 4, 2005, at 5:21 PM, Andrew F. wrote:
>>
>>> Why not get a real airport card, with the antennas in the screen the
>>> Pismo
>>> gets terrific wifi range, far better than my 12" Aluminum.
>>>
>>> Andrew

>> They make an Airport Card for a Pismo?
>
> No, but Apple does and the AirPort card goes completely inside the
> Pismo and
> uses the internal antenna. However, this is only 802.11b, not 11g...
>
> -Laurent.
> --
> =====
> Laurent Daudelin   AIM/iChat: LaurentDaudelin
> <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>
> Logiciels Nemesys Software
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Laurent, LOL.  I know Linksys doesn't make one.  I just have it in my
mind that Apple released their version of 802.11b cards after the
Pismo.  BTW are you still doing Newton stuff?

Get a free iPod photo <http://www.freephotoipods.com/?r=12366079>
AIM: <ibook747>
MSN Messenger: <papockotos>
Web:  <http://www.apockotos.com>