On Jan 5, 2005, at 3:49 PM, G-Books wrote:

Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 15:45:41 -0800
From: Fabian Fang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Ram in a Wallstreet

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 13:36:03 -0800, CR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Fabian, you're exactly right.
In ASP I'm showing 16mMB DRAM  and 128MB expansion RAM
But, it does not indicate location of the 128 .
Can I presume a 128 RAM chip in one slot and the other empty?

Cliff:

What your ASP shows, 16 Mb + 128 Mb, do not add up to the 288 Mb
mentioned in your original post.    Am I wrong in thinking that the
Wallstreet II has 64 Mb RAM on board?  This would possibly mean an 128
Mb module in one slot, and a 96 Mb module in the second slot, which is
somehow not seen by ASP.

Fabian

Wallstreets came with 32MB of RAM, in the lower slot. No one ever made a 96MB RAM card. The only way to get 288 is with a 32 and a 256.

---
JSH
TiBook