Thanks for all the advice...I am off to download to my heart's
content...netscape...

perhaps even upgrade my G3 beige to 9.something as I think the reason I
stayed at 8.6 was a printer issue with my laserwriter IINTX, which I finally
gave to our fiddle teacher who works at some (win)laser shop to see if some
tech could fix it, probably never to be seen again. I used to drive my
equipment all the way back to Dayton, Ohio to be fixed by Printerman but one
year he was gone. Here in NW IN I can't find a soul who has mac's...'course
they mostly have John Deere anyway.

I got a 3.2pixel digital camera for Christmas and my dh is wanting me to
choose a printer now.  I am looking at the HP photosmart 7760, cartridges
running at about $20 a piece.

What is your favorite photo printer? What I want to do is combining my
graphic design and my family into personal page layouts ie. scrapbooks. I
like to be able to work them over in photoshop first and sometimes print one
or two larger...

-- Kristina
"Strange to see how a good dinner & feasting reconciles everybody."
-- Samuel Pepys (English, 1633-1703)