He says no.  And he's a Windows 'expert'.  So, I'd tend to trust his
statement.  It did occur to me to try using the network setup assistant and
I'm going to suggest that they try to use it to set up the new wireless
connection.  We'll see what happens.  Still any suggestions would be
welcome.

Tim

--
Exterminate all rational thought.