This is a paraphrase from the US Army vs the crazy Sen. McCarthy (R-Wisconsin) hearings during the Red Scare (House of Rep and Senate Un-American activities Committee hearings in the mid/late 1950's. McCarthy was accusing people of being Commies and at this particular hearing, the witness's attorney responded to McCarthy's vicious attacks with the comment about McCarthy having "No Shame and/or conscience" for what he was doing....That marked the start of the end for McCarthy and the Red Scare...I forget the exact details as it has been years since I thought about it..It truly was a terrible time in the US...Blacklists, lives and careers destroyed by a syphlitic paranoid incompetent fool....and Pres. Eisenhower let him get away with it...
Look it up...Sorry for the OT response ..
Regards,
Mike K