And for more info about RAM slots or total RAM, look under Computer Profiles at the web site of the sponsor of this list.

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God, proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.

Ben Dyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Ben Dyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: ...memory questions...
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:51:35 +1100

AFAIK the 15" and 17" models have 2 slots, exact type depends on the
model you have. Not sure about the 12", but the hardware guides at
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Hardware/hardware2.html will
tell you. There's probably an easier way to get that data, but I don't
know it. With RAM, you generally get what you pay for, although prices
for the same brands of RAM varies a bit between resellers. Comparing
prices for name-brand RAM between major retailers is your best bet.

Cheers,
Ben