Hi Bruce,

I would love it if that was possible, but I cannot find any such option in that control panel. There is a box you can check so it supposedly should ignore it if you hit the track pad by accident, but that option is checked, and it still happens all the time. If I could only get it to not work when I am actively typing, that would be just great. I never had this problem with any of the other track pads... A lot of the times when it happens, I really can`t understand that I even touched it. I have my hand over it, but that is something else. I am wondering if I have to cover it with something, so that it won`t be activated just because my hands are warm and just over it...

Aase :)