Make sure to select both Epson checkboxes when installing Panther. The driver may be in the one that is not checked by default.

On Jan 23, 2005, at 10:06 AM, Fabian Fang wrote:

On Jan 23, 2005, at 6:04 AM, Beverly Woods wrote:

I was given an Epson 850N, and have tried hooking it up to a Pismo with no
success so far. I have downloaded what looks like all the relevant software
and installed it, but the printer is not seen. Is there an easy/inexpensive
way to make this work?

If you are running Panther on the Pismo, have you installed the Epson printer driver pack from Install CD 3? That should work for you.

Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |