If you want to watch DVDs, my recommendation would be to sell the Wallstreet
and buy either a Pismo, a 500MHz or faster iBook or any flavor of TiBook.
DVD playback quality on my 400MHz Pismo under Panther is excellent, all but
indistinguishable from my 12" 1GHz G4 and absolutely good enough for regular
use.  You could probably get $250 for a clean Wallstreet, and a Pismo will
likely set you back $400 or so, making it about the cheapest route to good
DVD performance under OSX.

Andrew