On Jan 27, 2005, at 9:17 PM, Steve Fuller wrote:

Finally got around to ordering my wife's birthday present tonight. A brand new 12" G4 ibook and an extra 512MB of RAM to take it to 768MB. This will be a replacement for the Pismo that she's had for the last two or so years. The Pismo still works well, but she wanted something smaller, as well as something that could play DVDs under OS X. Hoping that the iBook will be as good to her as my PowerBook has been to me so far.

Lucky woman! But the Pismo actually plays DVDs quite nicely under OS X.

Turtle-Bear
Pismo 400MHz, 10.3.7, 768MB

(Waiting for delivery of a 15" G4 PowerBook... and waiting, and waiting...)