Hi all,

As you know, I had to get another keyboard for my iBook, since it has the international one while I need the Norwegian one.

Tomorrow I will be going to the PO to fetch it (and the Airport Express Base!!!!)...

I still do not know how I am going to get it installed though. Is that something you can do yourself, or would that compromise AppleCare?

Do I have to go to a Apple re-seller who has a repair facility as well, or could I e.g. ask my boss who often do stuff himself? I would need to give him instructions though, as he is most used to dealing with stationary computers (PC`s and Mac`s)... I know that if I wanted to get a RAM chip put into my Pismo, the labor would be around $80. So god knows how much changing the keyboard would be. But if using professionals is my only option, I would just have to do it...

I am excited about one other thing too, and that is that when I just changed the language in OS X, it still is not exactly like my other Norwegian keyboards. There are some characters which just are not where I expect them to be. So if I just use this set-up, and the keyboard is exactly like the others, e.g. on my Pismo, I would still have a few problems, I think. How to solve that, and get everything to match the actual keyboard, I have no idea. But it must be do-able, at least I hope so...

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Aase :)