On Feb 2, 2005, at 8:14 PM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

Unfortunately, although Entourage will let you see the HTML code of your
message, it doesn't allow editing, so you don't have any way of adding links
to some part of the text. The best you could do, I think, would be to attach
an HTML document. Since Entourage can display HTML messages, maybe the
attached document will show up in the body of the message?

I'm not sure what you mean. An HTML document created how? I hear that Word's Create HTML document (or whatever it's called) creates "dirty" code. And I'd still need to use the proper code to show a word or phrase and have it underlined in blue and hyperlink to a web site.

Am I wrong in thinking that this shouldn't be difficult at all? Does Apple (or Microsoft) think that only Windows users want to do this kind of thing?

sigh ...

Harry Corsover