The new PowerBooks should drop everything down in price.  I got very lucky
and sold my 1.0 GHz 12" (Combo Drive, AE and 80GB HD) the day before the new
ones were announced and got $1000 for it, only $400 less than I paid for it
a year ago (student pricing), and 2/3 the cost of the 12" SuperDrive model
I'm typing this on now.  Actually I sold my Pismo the day after which made
up the rest of the shortage, so I got the new PB without spending any money
at all, though going from two books to one.  Guess I'll get another Lombard
or Pismo in a few months to get back p to parity, though the Kanga isn't bad
for now in the backup role.

Andrew