I have a Cisco Card in my Wallstreet. I'm running 10.3.x via XPostfacto. Everything has been working great for several months now. I stuck a USB PC card in the extra card slot to see if I could get a USB Webcam to work. Now my wireless card doesn't seem to work. The lights come on, but the card won't show up in the Network Status pane, but it does show up in the Network Port Configurations. When I run the Cisco software, it doesn't show any signal from the base station, although I know it's working, (to be sure, I tried a different base station with the same result), but it won't associate with it. I have two of these cards, and neither will work and I've tried both slots, with the same result. The card's troubleshooting guide says that when the green light flash quickly, which it now does, it it working, but unable to associate. I even tried booting back into 9.2, but the card shows the same thing. I'm fearful I've blown something on the card slot. Any ideas? And if I did blow something, what would have blown?

John Slavin
Kirksville, MO