I'm convinced that those Mr. Clean sponges are the greatest thing since sliced bread -- if they clean a TiBook the way they did my iBook (that was the first and last white computer of any sort I'll buy -- too easy to get stains from my fingerprints, etc.) you'll be a happy camper. I've used them for all sorts of stains where I previously used solvents, with no scratches or damage to the plastics.
--David Stephenson

--
W. David Stephenson | Principal | Stephenson Strategies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Nominated for Koufax Award/Best Single Interest Blog:
http://www.stephensonstrategies.com/2005/01/10.html#a230

"W. David Stephenson is outlining a new approach to national security that is closer
to a 'new politics' way of organizing a government service than anything I've seen,"
Matt Stoller, Blogging of the President

CIO.com: "Google 'homeland security blog' and security consultant W. David
Stephenson's site tops the list. If you like blogs.. updated nearly every day,
Stephenson's your man, providing links and analysis of current homeland security
topics." www.stephensonstrategies.com

Demolishing and replacing obsolete paradigms since 1988. (:o (|)