I have just set up a Gmail account (through Google). Sounds good, with 1GB storage and all.

Anybody have this and set it up with Mail yet? How do you like it so far?

Googled for this and no clear instructions yet....

I have not used Mail that much, it is set up for my Hotmail account with HTTP plugin by Daniel Parnell. A short tutorial about how to set it up with Gmail would be very much appreciated if anyone has that info.

TIA,

Dan-