-----Original Message-----
From: G-Books [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of The Real Seed
Catalogue
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 1:08 PM
To: G-Books
Subject: help me diagnose The Satanic Lombard please

Hi All, some may have heard this story from other lists but now,
after having used & fixed almost every mac ever produced before 1999,
I've met one I can't diagnose! Hoping someone here can help.

We bought a Lombard 400/DVD/256/6 off ebay.. . . .

Does the sound card work under any of the working systems?
My wallstreet stopped making sound and at this point wouldn't boot to OS9.2,
but would boot to 8.6. Replacing sound card was my answer. Good luck.

<spam>And to all on the G-mail list: PC 100 SoDimm, 512 meg, In wallstreet
shows 256 meg, 2 inch profile. Anyone with pismo may be able to ustilize it?
I don't need and am accepting silly offers to a good home. Thanks</Spam>