On Feb 9, 2005, at 2:58 PM, - drive - drift - dream - wrote:

On 9-Feb-05, at 4:43 PM, Bruce Johnson wrote:

Oh yeah, your problem is almost certainly fixable without re-installing your OS or trying to back down an version...

Hope so. I was talking to the pydance people and they said they haven't yet found a way to fix it, or even figure out what exactly is wrong...

Then definitely get on the Python list, and have the PyDance folks get on it to...If Jack doesn't know what's going on, Guido's brother will probably chime in; Just is a big mac fan...

Kinda nice to have a mailing list where the creators of the language hang out...

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona