My G4 500 pismo has not missed a beat 10.3.8 went on without a hitch, never
any issues with disc recognition or sleep issues I would imagine these are
hardware glitches. I am toying with the idea of selling my pisom to get a
mini. It's a G4 500 upgrade 1 gig of ram, airport, new apple dvd rom,
toshiba 60 gig drive, yoyo, 1 dead BTI battery and 1 apple that lasts about
an hour, powermedic Pismo manual, kensington saddle bag logitech quick cam
pro and bookendz dock  microsoft laptop usb scroll optical mouse. Tons of
software. email me off list with interest.

Kevin