You lift the keyboard and right in front of you there is a ribbon cable that I believe is something to do with power management (although I could be wrong). It's approximately where the space bar is located when the keyboard is in place and it's orange in colour. On occasion it looked like it was in place but it had become unseated slightly, I pressed it firmly back in place and all was good.

Adi