I know I can research the answer on this, but I betcha one of you knows
the answer right of the top of your head.

    The wife got a new iBook, G4, 14' screen in late 2004.

    My Dual-USB, G3, 12" iBook was purchased in early 2003.

    I'm guessing that when we travel and take the smaller, lighter G3, that
we won't be able to charge its battery with the smaller, lighter battery
charger unit that came with the G4.  Gotta drag that big, bulky yo-yo and
it's stiff cord, instead?

    Right?  Wrong?

    TIA,
    bob