The National Enquirer reports at 12:15 PM -0800 2/14/05, Clark Martin wrote:

<snip>
>I've had something similar happen with my Wallstreet.  I would close
>it up and it didn't go to sleep.  I'd go to open it again and it
>would be hot.  The screen would be lit but I couldn't do anything.
>I'd either have to restart it with the three finger salute or pop the
>battery and power cord.  It gets hot because with the top closed it
>can't vent the heat as well.  I don't know what caused it.  It
>happened maybe three or four times.

Clark,
  Just for reference, did all of this episodes happen under the same
OS? If so, which one? And do you think that the OS might of had
anything to do with the problem?

Thanx,

Bob
--
If replying privately, please include my name in the To: address, so
that my filters won't send your reply to the trash.