Arrgg. I'm fed up with my Wallstreet starting when it wants and not when I do.

For sale for parts:

WS pb 233Mz with extra292Mz card , 385 Memory, extra 64 mem. module,floppie drive, cd drive, battery, PMCIA cards: USB, Firewire, 56K Modem, all original cables, plus scsi cables for plugging it to other computers or externals, owners manuals and booklet of how to disassembly it. plus original cds.

Make me an offer.

Hector I. Macedo "Lord of the Flies"
Dallas, TX 75248

"Piscaro Itaque dicet mendacium"

Then round his hook the chosen fur he winds, And on the back a speckled feather binds; So just the colours shine through ev'ry part, That nature seems to live again in art. John Gay Rural Sports 1720