On 17-Feb-05, at 4:48 PM, Frank P. Eigler wrote:

But, this isn't LEM Swap...

We all know it's an ongoing problem, but I'm confused why you didn't email
the moderator directly instead of this list?

Well, it appears this person did not know it was an ongoing problem or they would not have mentioned it As for the reference to LEM Swap, it is quite possible that they got the groups mixed up. It happens. I am guessing MarJo is a new member on the list and may not yet be aware of how the list works. So, we give them a little time to get used to it.

I don't think a little tolerance or patience is necessarily a bad thing here,

Amber