On 23-Feb-05, at 1:14 PM, Aaron Willems wrote:

The newest PowerBook can run classic. Classic is simply a way to run OS 9 on
top of ten. It treats OS 9 like an application, and runs OS 9 within OS X.
You could kind of look at like Virtual PC. If your OS 9 apps can run in
classic, then your set. If you need the ability to actually boot into OS 9,
then you'll need a Titanium PowerBook from 2 years ago. The Titanium
PowerBook was the last PowerBook Apple made that had the ability to boot
into OS 9.

However, Classic support may *not* be enabled by default, it wasn't with my new iBook, I had to install it separately from the application restore DVD...